Tuesday 2 June 2015

Extending Your Business Over Cellular


I found the article very interesting, I myself have spoken to hundreds of customers about the flexibility and functionality you could get by extending your business over Cellular.  The true mobility, the enhanced redundancy, the ability to have really small offices communicating seamlessly over a cellular device…the possibilities are endless. 

I can’t think of how often I have looked at extending service through the Internet for the offices with one and two employees, here we have a developing technology that will (again) truly revolutionize how businesses expand and roll out into new territories.

Imagine a sales person starting up in a new town, someone who requires voice and data applications that seamlessly integrate into the corporate infrastructure… all from their Smartphone. If their voice communications (IM, Video, and Voice) is on ShoreTel, then let the sales team grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment