Thursday 21 May 2015

ShoreTel Mobility and the Apple Watch

ShoreTel recently announced their new version of ShoreTel Mobility that is designed for the Apple watch. While I think this is pretty cool (I use ShoreTel Mobility on my Android Smartphone today), I like the fact this article spoke about other applications that were relevant to the everyday business user.

Now, I am the first person to wonder why I need an Apple Watch…What will it give me that will make my life easier? This article actually did steer me into the direction of wanting this new gadget.

Why? Well…Being a person that delivers a ton of presentations, and occasionally has brilliant thoughts at random intervals throughout the day, this device has the perfect app for handling both. Read on through to see what I am talking about:

No comments:

Post a Comment