Wednesday 15 July 2015

Microsoft Vs. Google: The Debate Forges On


Microsoft versus Google… The debate continues. To me, this is no different than Apple versus Android - to each their own, and if you choose one that you like better because of the look and feel, just stick with it. I prefer Android for those that care, but if I was to look at Google versus Microsoft, I prefer Microsoft. Why? I am familiar with it - pretty simple really. For years I have perfected my macros and shortcut keys to the point where I am faster without a mouse then with one. As long as Microsoft stays current with its upgrades and feature sets, and the competition charge for their services equal to what Microsoft charges, change is hard to justify. Now, with that said I have looked deeper into this and evaluated both technologies for my personal use. I am not one to stay status quo without doing my due diligence as I recommend each of you do as well.

If you want to cheat, the chart right in the middle of the article gives you most of what you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment