Tuesday 19 May 2015

Health Care Professionals Are in Need of Better Communication Technology


When I read the attached article, I could only nod my head and agree. High Tech Communications Inc. works with a large number of health care facilities from small Doctor offices to a few large Hospitals, and we see the struggle these institutions have with their technology. Often budgets are not there to make the desperately needed improvements that would allow the facility and its staff to become more productive, and it is scary how long it could go on before these updates are implemented.

With constant cuts to budget and staffing, I believe the improvement to overall health care in this province must come from multiple sources and multiple approaches. One of those approaches should be to better enable the staff that are on the front line by equipping them with technology to make their tasks easier and enable them to become more productive. If you agree let me know, if you don’t I would love to hear your take on this issue also.

No comments:

Post a Comment